Saturday, May 9, 2009

My appearance in new release, "SATAN VHS"


A Goal Finally Realized!

At long last, I have achieved one of my life's ambitions, namely, to have my name gracing the cover of a DVD! With the release of the eerie horror flick, "Satan VHS," I have now realized that dream! For me, it is a very prideful moment.

Set in a video store in the Valley of Syun 4 Nando in the year 2033, this engrossing production centers on two heroes' desperate quest to find the enigmatic Tape of Time.

I portray Dr.Gruel, a mysterious customer at the store which is dominated by Satan himself!

Interestingly, I was selected for the role by Amir "Speck" Habibi, producer of the public access show, "Space-Dungeon," who knows me through my access series, "Mysteries From Beyond the Other Dominion."

I am keeping my fingers tightly, very tightly crossed that this will be a hit, with a possible sequel that I would love to be part of.

May the Power of the Cosmos be with You!

Dr.Franklin Ruehl,Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment